[ct-user] Trouble with Callouts (Announce) window

kb3aug@juno.com kb3aug@juno.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:22:26 -0500

             I'm still using CT 9.65 and have never had a problem with it
until this weekend. I ran Single Unlimited and had comtsr 1 and 2 loaded.
The Communications Setup window was correct also. The radio and TNC
worked fine. The ALT-O monitor window worked  and ALT-, Band Map worked,
the spots were in this window . If I used  Point and shoot, CTRL right
arrow the window would come up, but have nothing in it. I exited CT a few
times and restarted it, but it was the same. What am I doing wrong? It
worked fine in CQWW and I think I used 9.65 in last years SS and it
worked fine there too. This is the first problem I have ever had with CT.
I downloaded the latest version,  just didn't use it because of postings
about troubles and I knew 9.65 worked just fine... until now???

73 and Thanks,
Bill KV3R
Riverton, WV