[ct-user] can't find the help file...just a big red rectangle!

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:39:40 -0700 (PDT)

First, check that there is a CT.HLP file in the directory.  If not, then you
won't get any help.  Look on the CT web site for a help file.  You must name
the file CT.HLP otherwise CT won't recognize it.

If an older version works, in the SAME directory, but the new one does not,
then it's a bug.  File a bug report at www.k1ea.com.

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com