[ct-user] Re: [Logic] Wish LIST

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn@libero.it
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:53:09 +0200

Hi Steve,
I perfectly agree with you.
I'd like using Writelog and CT and importing all the qso's in the exact
order in which I did them. It seems that Logic sorts alphabetically the
qso's done in the same minute, so if the program which should transform
Writelog and CT bin's into ADIF file could save the time with also the
seconds, Logic should not sort anything, but just importing as they had
been done.

Till now, to the ADIF generated by the 2 contesting programs, I had to add
manually the seconds and say the the name field for time that the integers
were 6 and not 4.
Very time consuming and more chances to do some errors.
Thank you
Sante