[ct-user] CT to ADIF 1.16 re-released

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:31:27 -0400

Sante IK0HBN found a small bug in the program.  I hadn't sized the new TIME
array properly (increase from 5 to 7 characters).  A kindergarten
programming mistake!

Anyway, the updated program is on the K1EA web site.  The version number
1.16 is the same, but it's now dated 11 July 2002.

Sorry for any problems this may have caused.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com