[ct-user] thanks

Henry Heidtmann n4vhk@summitschool.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:54:02 -0400 (EDT)

While we're on the subjuct, I seem to have a problem with 9.77 and serial
networking in M/S mode- I move back to 9.65 and all is OK-
Any other M/s operations using 9.77 with serial networking?
Henry, N4VHK
The problem is one directional info- stuff goes from rig 3 and 2 to 1 ,
but not from 1 to 2 and 3---