[ct-user] CT time and date editing

mdrdg@ourtownusa.net mdrdg@ourtownusa.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:44:29 -0500

When running a contest sometimes you get too busy to log every contact the moment
it occurs. So sometime later you look at your paper log and enter the contact. At that point CT makes the log with timestamp at that moment so when you do the Contl f keystroke to edit time and date it leaves the call with the now corrected time and date but does not sort and move that contact in the correct sequence position on the log.

Is there a sort feature for this I can't find or has this problem only been a problem for me and never addressed?

Bob KA0MR