[ct-user] CT time and date editing

Ken Wolff kwolff@charter.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:22:58 -0400

Yes. After shutting down CT, run the merge utility (MERGE.EXE) and merge
the log with itself. The resulting log is sorted in time order.

- Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: ct-user-admin@contesting.com [mailto:ct-user-admin@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of mdrdg@ourtownusa.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:44 AM
To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CT time and date editing

When running a contest sometimes you get too busy to log every contact
the moment
it occurs. So sometime later you look at your paper log and enter the
contact. At that point CT makes the log with timestamp at that moment so
when you do the Contl f keystroke to edit time and date it leaves the
call with the now corrected time and date but does not sort and move
that contact in the correct sequence position on the log.

Is there a sort feature for this I can't find or has this problem only
been a problem for me and never addressed?

Bob KA0MR