[ct-user] Networking CTWIN

N2TK n2tk@arrl.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:01:16 -0400

How do I set up the "-enet" switch?

Do I need to set up a batch file to start CTWIN? Should there be a line like
"ctwin -enet"?
Are there nay other switches I should consider with CTWIN?
Tnx
Tony
N2TK

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Wolff [mailto:kwolff@charter.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 08:52
To: n2tk@arrl.net; 'CT (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [ct-user] Networking CTWIN

Use the -enet switch on startup.

9.75 has some fixes for the WRTC competitors.

* Fixed WTRC auto entry of zone

* Allow point and shoot without a TNC,
  via entry of call and frequency over the CT
  network

* fix time display in announce window

The hyperlink to ctwin975 was case sensitive, and wrong. You should be
able to download ctwin975 now.

- Ken