[ct-user] Networking CTWIN

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd@arrl.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:11:20 -0400

Once you have CTWIN installed make a shortcut to CTWIN on the desktop (open
Start | Programs |  K1EA Software | CTWIN and right click and drag CT Win
to the desktop).

Go into Properties of the shortcut (right click on the shortcut and select
Properties).

Make the Target line look like this:
"C:\Program Files\K1EA Software\CtWin\ctwin.exe" -enet

May be other ways to do it, but this one worked for me.

73    Hank    K8DD