[ct-user] Entering 0.1 watt

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 06:51:20 -0500

At 08:40 PM 3/5/2002 -0500, Al - N1API wrote:

>Well I don't know about the .1 watt, but when I sent my log in the "robot"
>came back with all OK, (accepted), so maybe K and KW are good.

There seems to be some confusion here.

The robot checks that you sent a Cabrillo-formatted log.  It does not check
the content.

The log checking software checks the content.  As already stated on the CQ
Contest reflector a week or two ago, the log checking software treats KW,
K, 1000 etc. as the same power, regardless of how you enter it.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com