[ct-user] Entering 0.1 watt

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:11:32 +0000

Jim,

Those of use who have had our Cabrillo logs bounced by the robot for
wrong op class and numerous other content things think otherwise.
Some content checking is indeed done.  Of course, one might argue just
what constitutes content.

I will stand corrected if the robot and log checking software are both
done at the time of submission.

73 de Brian/K3KO