[ct-user] DOS quesiton

Ed Parish K1EP k1ep@arrl.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:23:01 -0500

At 10:38 PM 11/14/02 -0500, Darrell Neron wrote:

>Hi,
>  When starting regular CT981 on a Dell Latitude CPI laptop (I use the F8 key as opposed to exiting for restart from Win98SE), the laptop monitor is only using about a 5"X7" area of the laptop in DOS. Everything works fine, it's just that the window is rather small.
>  Does anyone know of a way of changing the DOS window size, possibly with an old DOS command?

I don't know about Dell, but on my Toshiba laptop, it is in the hardware setup menu that you can select to use full screen mode or not in DOS.  See if there is some hardware setup that you can get into at startup via something like F1 or F2 or if there is a windows utility that will get you into it.