Fwd: Re: [ct-user] DOS question solved

Darrell Neron ab2e@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:08:59 -0500

Thanks to everyone for some useful suggestions.
Gerard F6FGT found the solution with a toggle key, Fn - F7. On this model of
Dell, it toggles a small screen to full screen back and forth.

The small screen in DOS seems to be a rather common problem as I found many
complaints about over the web at various bulletin boards, but all the
solutions related to a DOS window under Windows - no solution for booting
into DOS.

I did find a promising utility called Z.com at www.zdnet.downloads. It is a
DOS program which allows you to define numerous screen settings directly
from DOS.

73 Darrell AB2E