[ct-user] ARRL 10m Contest Sections

Alan C. Zack k6acz@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:44:34 -0800

I will be operating the 2002 ARRL 10M Contest from Manila, Philippines
this year.  I use CT as my contest logger.  When I do a test log to
check my software CTWin asks me for my SECTION.  What should I enter
for my section from Manila?  It asks me for a section regardless if I
have the CT.CFG file in the folder or not.  I will be using DU1/K6ACZ
as my call.  Is CT looking at my K6 call and looking for a section?
Also, I too have a new laptop than my previous trips.  It uses XP.  I
installed CTWin and it is working fine (no fancy stuff, just a
logger/dupe checker) but I also suffer from the small CT window.  I
can expand the size of the window, but the CT window stays the same
size.  All I do is expand the gray background behind the CT blue
field.  Someone earlier suggested to someone else to try the Fn-F7 key
to adjust screen size.  The Fn-F7 key on my laptop (Compaq Presario
2701US) makes the screen dimmer (Fn-F8 makes it brighter).  Anymore
suggestions?
TIA & 73
                                Alan Zack
		         Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ
                      Anaheim, Southern California, USA
                   Home of the World Series Winners ANGELS
                Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                              SEMPER PARATUS