[ct-user] Scandinavian Activity Contest (SAC)

Ted Demopoulos kt1v@demop.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:13:24 -0400

For CW, I used WPX, produced a Cabrillo file, modified the header per
the instructions in the SAC contest, and left the points blank (they
calculate them themselves).

Since I basically just worked (almost) everyone I heard, having an
uptodate mult and score count wan't particulalry important, (but it
would have been nice!)

73
Ted KT1V ex KR1G (which I'm told is a much better call for this contest!)