[ct-user] CT.988 & WPX

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Tue Apr 1 01:19:55 EST 2003

We had problems with the check px window (f-10) it would not show dupes
all the time so it was worthless for s&p.  to do s&p we had to use check
call (f-9) instead.... it would be nice to fix the dupe message at the
bottom of the logging screen so it wouldn't disappear so fast most of
the time so we don't have to look at the f9/f10 window to see if someone
is a dupe.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

NETTSR
> > networking with a Com port connected TNC.  FT1000D, and an FT1000MP
both
> > controlled properly.  ( I did not try split operation myself so I
have
> no
> > comment on that.)
> >
> > Generally, it worked well, and unfortunately we had a computer
mother
> board
> > fail during the contest - not related to CT of course.
> >
> > Fucntionally, there were a couple of quirks.
> >
> > Repeat:
> > Work a station, press F1, calls CQ, does not repeat.  Press F1
again,
> calls
> > CQ, and then will repeat.  So, after pressing F1 twice, repeat
works.
> It
> > seems that this unusual behavior only occurs after logging a
station.
> In
> > other words if it's chugging along repeating, and you interrupt it
by
> > hitting Esc, then press F1 again, it will work.  Log a station, and
it
> needs
> > the double F1.
> >
> > CQ Counter:
> > Totally cool, except it only counts F1 presses, and I think it
should
> count
> > CQ's sent by repeat as well.  It also increments while repeating
every
> time
> > you press F1 but that gives you a count that does not match the
actual
> CQ
> > number.
> >
> > Check Country / Prefix:
> > Appeared to work right, but after logging a QSO, it would return to
some
> > other country / prefix it appeared that it was doing a Check Prefix
at
> > first, then after logging a station, it would do a Check Country ?
> >
> > Packet:  Perfect!  Handled the AR Cluster spots perfectly - thanks
Ken!

> > Radio 1 / Radio 2 Display:
> > If you only have one radio, this information is redundant and does
not
> need
> > to be displayed.
> >
> > I don't think there was anything else that was unusual.
> >
> > 73,
> > Bob N5NJ

> --

__