[ct-user] Re: CT as Freeware

Carl - WC4H wc4h at itis.net
Thu Apr 3 06:11:46 EST 2003

It seems that everybody missed the part of Ken's message where he states
that he will continue to support the software but he just no longer wants
money for it.  He's not asking for donations, yearly fees or payment.

I purchased CT around version 7 or so and it also got me back into
contesting.  I remember the old days of  manual dupe sheets and it was just
impossible.  Ditto with CTWIN.

CT is a great program and I'm sure it will continue to be great.

73
Carl