[ct-user] 9.92.001 keying & cty.dat corrections

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Dec 2 07:33:27 EST 2003

K4OJ:
 >For the TO4E and TO4WW operations is the correct "patch" TO4E=FR/G and
TO4WW=FR/G?

         Jim's latest update (November 18) before the contest included
both TO4's correctly as FR/J.  You should add downloading the latest
cty.dat update to your list of things to do in preparation for the
contest.

         I take it nobody else had any problems with 9.92.001 keying so will
try to figure out what was causing that.  While I'm at it, has anyone
discovered a way to change the CW weighting?  It sounds light to my ear
even at 32 WPM.

                                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV