[ct-user] info

Alessandro Santucci / I0SKK I0SKK at fastwebnet.it
Sat Dec 6 08:20:27 EST 2003

Hi guys,
I'm new on this group so hallo to everyone. I've a little question: I made
the last CQWW CW test using the CT ver.6 on a friend PC, now I want to pass
to ver.9, in order to generate Cabrillo files for sending results, but on
the reflector I found just from ver. 7 to 9 files, does anyone an idea, of
does have the right prog. in order to do this?
Many thanks in advance to the helper, and sorry for this just stupid
question fron anew user...hi!

73

Alex I0SKK

---