[ct-user] CT 9.92.001 Slow down

N2TK tony.kaz at verizon.net
Wed Dec 17 12:10:38 EST 2003

The reason memory is going up is simple - supply and demand. The "fabs",
instead or running at 30-50% capacity as they did several months ago, are
operating up around 80-95% capacity. Lead times are starting to go out for
many devices. When the new fabs in China come on-line over the next few
years, we may see a glut of capacity again. Memory prices may drop again.
N2TK, Tony