[ct-user] Support for NAQP - Wanted ???

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Wed Dec 17 12:04:52 EST 2003

Hi:
Off and on I've been trying to get NAQP added to the list of CT supported contests.

NAQP is a nice little HF contest sponsored by NCJ. It comes in CW, SSB, and RTTY
flavors and is held twice a year, Jan/Feb and Jul/Aug. See www.ncjweb.com for rules.

NAQP always seem to have a good turnout and the results are reported in the NCJ, on
the the NCJ Web Site, and 3830 if you want to look up the previous contest results.

It doesn't seem like it should take much programing to convert one of the other QSO
party templates to NAQP.  Ken was able to add NEQP support to CT a couple of years
back for us fairly rapidly, so maybe he could do the same for NAQP.

I've started to create a NAQP.DAT file that could be used if Ken decides to add the
contest to CT (DOS and WIN please).

In past years I've had to try and find and learn how to use another "Contest Logger"
like Log-EQF or N1MM (or paper log).  I've been using CT since Version 4 and see no
reason to change for one missing contest.

Maybe if a few more of us let Ken know that we would like NAQP, he'll add it.
73
Bob, K1VU