[ct-user] Multiplier Bug with CT-9.8.xxx in the 160m Contest

Luigi Casari hb9cxz at ticino.com
Sat Feb 22 09:44:34 EST 2003

Hi,
I ame in 160 m contest and I found a bug in all the version of CT 9.8 .xxx
If you enter a qso with a new multiplier and you press the space-barr CT say
"needed call", no way to get the right info "nedded mult" . This bug are not
present on the version 9.7.xxx
So I decide to use the old version CT 9.70.004.

I don't chek if this bug are present also on the others contest, I was busy
for qrl and I configure CT just  before the beginning of the contest.
73 - and sorry for the English
Luis HB9CXZ
hb9cxz at ticino.com

Web site with lots of ham radio photos http://ticino.com/usr/hb9cxz/