[ct-user] RE: [CQ-Contest] Log checking Revisited

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 22:02:59 EDT 2003

Writelog had the same problem, and it's complicated by the fact
that 'VERON' is the legitimate HQ abbreviation for PA6HQ in the
Netherlands, while 'VERONA'  is a different multiplier, for PJ2HQ
in the Netherlands Antilles. Thus, the truncation is liable to go
uncaught with automated checking.

BTW, QSL for PJ2HQ is via N9AG.

73,
     Jeff Maass  K8ND