[ct-user] CT 9.90.007 and Paddle

Bob Schreibmaier k3ph at ptd.net
Thu Jun 26 16:59:37 EDT 2003

I tried to use CT 9.90.007 and an external paddle on
a Toshiba 486/50 laptop (QRP Field Day computer)
running MS-DOS 6.22.  I used the REVPADDLE command
to get the left paddle to send dits and the right
to send dahs.

Sending with the motion necessary to send a "V",
the first letter out is a "V", but the next one is an
"F", followed by something unintelligible.

I've tried not using REVPADDLE, but simply changing
the paddle around.  Same results.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Is it possible
to fix?

TIA.

73,