[ct-user] CT 9.90.007 and Paddle

Bob Schreibmaier k3ph at ptd.net
Thu Jun 26 20:12:49 EDT 2003

Hi David,

Thanks for the response.

This is my first attempt.  Running 5 watts into a dummy load.
Wiring looks good.  Single dits and dahs work okay.  Putting
them together creates garbage, after the initial good first
letter.  Tried Super CMOS, Curtis A, and Curtis B modes with
no difference.  Tried two different paddles with no difference.

Was thinking about performing an exorcism.  8^)

73,
Bob