[ct-user] User tips added to CT web site

Chuck discreetly_confidential at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 13:36:52 EST 2003

Nope,
the assumption as to my domicile is incorrect.
:-)

I'm sure there are lots of unregistered copies
out there. How they were acquired? Who knows and
really.. who cares because you're not going to
stop those who choose to steal - even in the
guise of 'just giving my buddy a copy to evaluate
and then never getting it back'.

Nowever, I do know that eventually the
unregistered version becomes outdated enough that
the errors and bugs show up.  Then the
unregistered user has to either register OR
convince a buddy to 'help him out by getting him
the updates' or he follows the CT reflector and
just updates things based on what he reads.

However, the fact still remains.. there are FAR
more registered copies of CT out there than not.
So give everyone a look see at a mini-manual.

Besides, putting iton the members=only web access
will ONLY mean that a registered user will
download it and give it to his buddy to help
himout andthen it makes its way around the 'net.
You're right back where you started. So save the
hassle. Put itin public view.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

73
Chuck K3FT