[ct-user] User tips added to CT web site

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Sun Mar 9 21:03:07 EST 2003

I would estimate there are several hundred copies of CT being used by
unregistered users. How and where they got their copies I'll leave to your
imagination. Now Jim is giving them access to a 'mini manual'.
I suspect you live on a dream planet because history has proven
unregistered, illegal users, of any software, will never upgrade to
registered.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal

----- Original Message -----
From: <k3ft at erols.com>
To: <ct-user at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [ct-user] User tips added to CT web site

N7MAL wrote:

> This is a good idea if it were restricted to registered users only.
> Otherwise you might as well make CT freeware.
> de k3ft..

How would that make CT freeware? Neither Ken nor Jimis giving the program
away, just
tips and ideas. I know a lot of the other programs have 'FAQ' and 'TIPS,
HINTS, IDEAS'
sections avaialble for anyone who wants to look at them.  You still have to
be a
registrered owner to get CT and the downloadable updates.

73
CHuck K3FT

plus.. as an afterthought.. if ANYONE can look at the tips, hints, ideas, it
might give
'unregistered users' an incentive to become registered users and perhaps
those who have
not yet purchased it might then also be promoted to buy it.