[ct-user] LOTW - CT exports.etc

Joseph Agius jpagius at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 20:40:23 EDT 2003

I had the same problem with the NEQP adif file
generated by CT. Fortunately I caught it before I
submitted. I corrected the entries from SSB to CW.

The C2A file also did not generate the state entries
for importing into Mlog which I use for daily logging.

I wound up using the cabrillo file generated by CT
which I first had to correct, then found a reverse
program to generate an ADIF file from the cabrillo
file so that I can import the state into my logging
program.

Counties I did by hand and since I am from New
England, there was a manageable amount.

In general, though, CT has been good.  It's all the
interfaces that have to be met.

Joe
W1TW