[ct-user] LOTW - CT exports.etc

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun May 18 23:20:36 EDT 2003

At 07:40 PM 5/16/2003 -0700, Joseph Agius wrote:
>I had the same problem with the NEQP adif file
>generated by CT. Fortunately I caught it before I
>submitted. I corrected the entries from SSB to CW.

Joe, if you have the original .BIN file that can demonstrate the error,
please send it to me.

>The C2A file also did not generate the state entries
>for importing into Mlog which I use for daily logging.

NEQP is a relatively new contest as far as CT-to-ADIF is concerned, and I
probably forgot to export the STATE field in this case.  This should be an
easy fix.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC