[ct-user] networked computers

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Nov 23 18:56:28 EST 2003

Hi all...wondering if anyone has a solution for the following: we have 13
computers networked in DOS environment using NETTSR and CT...the computers
are linked thru a 24 port switch/hub and there is more than ample
bandwidth...whats happening is that different computers have different
scores and different totals for each band...the only computer that was close
is score was the 10m run which happens to be #1 in the network.....its not
too band in a contest such as CQWW or ARRL, cause the logs can be merged
later...but for WPX it can be disastrous...I have the mult computers with
the -nf (no freq ) option so they are not reporting to the network...the
packet cluster seems to be not having any problems....ie all spots are
appearing at each computer...but the log sharing feature seems to be hit or
miss?? any thoughts....de Rick