[ct-user] Talk Window (Alt-G) Station ID?

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro at k4ro.net
Mon Oct 6 17:35:26 EDT 2003

I just installed the latest available version (991001) and I
am still experiencing the same ID symptoms in the talk window.
Those symptoms are that station ID's are not assignable in
the Alt-I talk window, and are fixed at values of "10" or "15"
regardless of the current logging band.

Following is some more information from my setup (which I should
have provided with the original post.)   I did remember to type
RUN1 and RUN2 commands into the respective stations before testing
the network.  I did notice that Station 2 actually said "Station One"
in the Summary window until I typed RUN2 into the call field, even
though the Information Sheet correctly shows Station Number: 2 when
the program is starting up.

------------- CT.CFG from Station 1:

Name:          Kirk
Call:          K4RO