[ct-user] Re: CT Radio Interfaces

John DeRuiter wm7a at msn.com
Fri Sep 5 10:38:50 EDT 2003

Ed,

I was trying to run it in a DOS window using Windows XP.  That was part of
the problem.  Setting the 756 CIV transceive to "on" solved the first
problem.  Booting up in DOS and running CT from there eliminated the second
problem.

Thanks for the help!

John DeRuiter, WM7A
 http://groups.msn.com/JDsPage/jdspage.msnw