[ct-user] CT 9.91 available
ken at k1ea.com
Mon Sep 22 18:32:45 EDT 2003
CQWW is coming soon. Please beat up this version so we can fix before October.
* Fixed CW paddle sending
* fixed empty F9 and F10 windows in WAE SSB
* fixed "mult needed" in WAE
* qsy from keyboard and point and shoot now sets proper sideband in SSB
* there is a new text command: "GABTIMEOUT", or "SETGAB". If the timeout is
set to -1 or "FOREVER", the gab window will never time out. If it is set to 0,
the default 15 second timeout is used. Otherwise, the timeout is in seconds.
* single digit serial numbers (1 - 9) are now sent at TT1, TT2...TT9. I have
operated several Sprints and like it this way. I hope you do too.
* added new test command "WRITECAB". Use this to create Cabrillo output
without making all the other output files
* Fixed QTC passing over the network for European stations
73, Ken K1EA
More information about the CT-User