[ct-user] Newbie here..

Dan Karg d.karg at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 23:17:50 EST 2004

Looks to me like the extra support files didn't get packaged with this
latest release. I'm sure Ken will repackage it very soon and then you can
download it again.
I think if you did an install of the 10.02 files after you have 9.92 on the
system it would work also, but you might want to wait to get the complete
10.02 package.

Dan