[ct-user] DVP

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Fri Oct 22 08:33:48 EDT 2004

Hi Guys,
I am trying to make DVP V1.01 run with CT V10.010
Everything appears to work ok apart from not being able to enter the DVP set up.
I can record the F1 to F7 msgs ok and playback these ok, but no joy with the HISCALL F5 key.
Anyone any ideas.
The whole thing works perfectly using CT V8
and CT386.EXE, I could use this but how do I produce a Cabrillo log ?

73 to all  Steve  ZC4LI, ZD8Lii, G0Lii, 5B4AHA, C4C, G5G to G8G  etc.

PS. If you are waiting for a ZC4LI QSL card please be patient as they have not yet arrived from the printers.