[ct-user] callout window

N7MAL n7mal at citlink.net
Sat Oct 30 17:33:28 EDT 2004

If I had a gun I would shoot that window. Why doesn't colorsave work for that window...???... Colorsave saves the border color and the title color but no other color scheme. As a result every time I restart CT I had to reset those colors. AND, of course, next weekend I'll complain about the check partial windows behaving the same way. This, by the way, is not my first, second, or third complaint about this 'feature'.
My reason for complaining/whining about this problem is because I'm legally blind. I need color contrasts otherwise with light backgrounds the text disappears.

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ