[ct-user] write sum

N7MAL n7mal at citlink.net
Sun Oct 31 23:30:06 EST 2004

Worked perfectly here, it created 12 files. I'm using XP. Why do you want a
summary file..??.. Log submission is with file that has your callsign. In
other words there is a file called K8LY, that is the one you submit to cq.
If you want to look at the sum file use notepad.
Good Luck

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ