[ct-user] CT "wipe" function

Henry Pfizenmayer pfizenmayer at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 6 23:19:56 EST 2005

I would like to re- map the "wipe" key on my laptop because it is right
above the"enter" key but when I try to re map it , it appears that
particular key is not re-mappable . Is this correct ???

This is probably covered somewhere but I have missed it.

I did finally discover last week that when I accidentally wipe a qso , if I
have not typed anything else , I can use the "page up" key and the qso
reappears . I have not tested this extensively yet however.

 Thanks _ Hank K7HP