[ct-user] Parallel port CW output

James Cain cainjim at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 10 10:39:42 EDT 2005

I've decided the best way to deal with my new laptop with no parallel port is to buy a PCMCIA parallel port card. Question is ... in the CT WIN CW menu the only selections are Serial and LPT ports. Does anyone have experience with this, or an idea for how to tell CT to look for the PC card? I will be really po'd if I spend 40 bucks for a PC card and CT can't find it.

This question also applies to those who choose to use a USB-to-parallel converter cable.

Sorry, it's just that I do not belong to the "Buy, Plug and Hope" crowd.

Thanks,

Jim Cain, K1TN/9