[ct-user] Adding a Windows WINCT computer to DOS CT Network

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:03:04 EST 2006

I don't know if you got your answer or not.

The changes that you have to make are in the port assignment.   I dont' use the NETTSRs when I network CTWin and CTDOS, I use a DOS TCP stack.  If you can't get it to work, let me know, I can research it, but I think that it has to do with port assignments.