[ct-user] CT-DOS

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 18:34:06 EST 2007

Gee Mal... something you and I actually agree on!  Who'd'a thunk it?  <G!>

Seriously... I've had some private emails touting some of the
alternatives -- some I've heard of and used, some I've only heard of, some
I've never heard of.  I know they all meant well, but they may have missed
the point.

I'll use another program when I have to (you should see the custom program
KA3JWE did for the Pa QSO Party a few years back; alas, he has decided to
stop updating his application and it's no longer available, a real pity),
but I prefer CT or CTWin when I can use it.

I just hate the thought of this package ending up on the list of obsolete
software because it hasn't been kept up to date.  But then, maybe that's
just me -- after all, I still use dBase!  (Of course, now I use the OOP
version, dBase Plus 2.6, but we need not get picky)

73, ron w3wn