[ct-user] CT-Time /b2r10/r2b10/cbr2ct

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 15 01:56:51 EST 2008

The CT 10 version of CT_TIME can be downloaded from
http://www.k1ea.com/ct10/index.htm

There are both DOS (ct_dos_tools.zip) and Windows (ct_tools.zip) versions.
 I only tested the Windows version, and it works fine against a CT 10 .bin
file.

Just type CT_TIME [Enter] and you should see:

CT_TIME.EXE for CT Version 10 logs

USAGE: filename offset (in minutes)
        For example: CT_TIME CQ92CW 240
        adds 4 hours to every qso in CQ92CW.BIN
        CT_TIME CQCW94 -1440
        subtracts one day from every qso in CQCW94.BIN

73,
Bob, N6TV