[ct-user] Cabrillo file

Dave Lee Boland dlboland at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:56:44 EDT 2008

I upgraded to version 10,04.001 just before the CQWW contest.

When I use "writelog" I get a text file and not a .log file.  Looking at the log file from ARRLDX08 and comparing it to the text file they seem to be exactly the same except final extension.

Can we send the text file in for the cabrillo file.

Ben K9BF also asked about this problem so maybe the answer should be sent back to the reflector since if we both are questioning it others probably have the same question. I have been using CT since 1996 and find it a great program.

Dave Boland W9NWY

Punta Gorda, FL