[ct-user] Cabrillo and others

Malcolm McLeman malcolm.mcleman at free.fr
Sat Dec 26 22:49:23 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I've been using K1EA software since its conception and up until recently the DL2NBU Sprint software in all band format still good but without cabrillo.
Cut my teeth on CTWin Version 10 in last weeks Croatia cw and to my disappointment after Writelog/Writecab all I have is a 9acw.bin file and no cabrillo.
Another disappointment the outgoing (WPX ) numbering which runs off the prog 5991, 5992 without any spaces or the ability to add 001 or TT1 manually.
Grateful for any comments

Malcolm/F5VBU

NNNN