[ct-user] Converting Cabrillo back to BIN file Query

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:44:37 PDT 2009

Can someone send me the procedure to convert a Cabrillo file back to a BIN
file
for CT Dos version ?

I worked 5 contests at same time this weekend to liven things up and used
IARU module of CT ( DOS ver )
to use 1 log for ALL the contests and I now have parsed out 5 Cabrillo logs

I parsed out 5 Cabrillo format logs for NEQP, 7QP, INQP, MARAC and ARI
contests

Since Ct (DOS Version) does have NEQP contest module, if I can convert the
Cabrillo file I generated for just my NEQP QSOs to a BIN file,
that will let me get my Mults and SCORE to submit to 3830 Score Rumors!

I think I have C2A ( Cabrillo to ADIF ) conversion program...... but how to
get from ADIF back to BIN ??????

73, Dennis N6KI