[ct-user] ct-user] Converting Cabrillo back to BIN file Query

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Mon May 4 12:51:42 PDT 2009

Last year I sent the same cabrillo file to 7, NE, IN and MARAC.  I know NE
used what they needed because I got a certificate from them.  I think 7
emailed me and said they got it.  Not sure about IN or MARAC.
I'd send the same file to all of them - maybe change the contest name in the
cabrillo for each submission.

73     Hank    K8DD

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone send me the procedure to convert a Cabrillo file back to a BIN
> file
> for CT Dos version ?
>
> I worked 5 contests at same time this weekend to liven things up and used
> IARU module of CT ( DOS ver )
> to use 1 log for ALL the contests and I now have parsed out 5 Cabrillo logs
>
> I parsed out 5 Cabrillo format logs for NEQP, 7QP, INQP, MARAC and ARI
> contests
>
> Since Ct (DOS Version) does have NEQP contest module, if I can convert the
> Cabrillo file I generated for just my NEQP QSOs to a BIN file,
> that will let me get my Mults and SCORE to submit to 3830 Score Rumors!
>
> I think I have C2A ( Cabrillo to ADIF ) conversion program...... but how to
> get from ADIF back to BIN ??????
>
> 73, Dennis N6KI

"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley
--
"Me too!"    K8DD