[ct-user] ct-user] Converting Cabrillo back to BIN file Query

Leonard Nathanson lnathanson at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 07:03:22 PDT 2009

for sale 89 foot us tower with remote action and pull down, Mosley pro 96, Yaesu 2500 rotator, Alpha 374, Icom 2 Kl
Len, W8RC

Horse sense is that sense about a horse that keeps him from betting on the human race.
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try!
Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face!