[ct-user] Need AR10 files for XE states

Rick Saeger k3oo at k3oo.com
Mon Dec 6 14:06:12 PST 2010

Thanks to all especially K0TI for this CT mod for the 10m contest. I just
loaded it into a test with CTWIN 10.03.002 and it appears to be working
fine.

I will report if I have any problems after the contest.

I have been a CT user since 1987. CTWIN 10.03.002 has been very very stable
for me.

See you all on 10m this weekend.

73,
Rick K3OO