[ct-user] CT 10.04, NEQP and (bad) ADIF

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri May 13 21:56:34 PDT 2011

If you used CT 10.04 to log the New England QSO Party any time in the
recent past, and you used the CT to ADIF utility to create an ADIF
log, for the purpose of importing into your every day logging program
or uploading to LoTW or eQSL, that ADIF file is incorrect.  The bands
will be off by one (20 became 40 meters, 10 became 15 meters, etc.)

Bob K1VU brought this to my attention.  I have a fix in my testing
copy of the program, but I won't have the ability to do a release
until after Wednesday, 5/18. If you have a more immediate need for
this conversion, and you don't mind running the DOS command line
version, I can give you a copy of that one before then.  Otherwise
watch the CT reflector for an announcement around the middle of next
week.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us