[ct-user] Field Day Help

R.T.Liddy k8bl at ameritech.net
Thu Jun 27 11:55:10 EDT 2013

George

A Cabrillo File is not needed for Field Day.

But, if you need one for some other reason, do a CT2ADIF
on the .BIN file. Then, find a program on the Internet that
converts the ADIF to Cabrillo. There are several available.

BTW, last Fall there were SEC.DAT and FD.DAT files available
with the new ON Sections. I have them if you'd like them.

GL/73,    Bob K8BL